1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anything available for 2016 yet?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by worthitapplepie, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worthitapplepie

worthitapplepie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm planning a week long trip in March and have over a million gold to spend. Has anyone heard when they are posting rewards for beyond 2015? Hard to plan a trip without knowing what I can get.

2. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just trying to book cirque shows in February and don't see anything past December. You would think it would already be updated.

3. carolineno

carolineno High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :blink: Yeah I tried to book a show too, no luck. Guess I should be glad that I got a room. Will continue to wait...

4. BadKarma

BadKarma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noticed that the "Must use reward by December 31 2015" section has been removed. So I thought the 2016 calendar would be updated and I purchased a reward for KA. Clicked the link and there are no available dates for 2016 yet. I do have 90 days to use it (or cancel it). So I'm waiting for the 2016 dates as well.

5. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You actually have 90 days to book it. You can book further out than the 90 days though. Just have to get the tix within the 90 day time frame.

6. bsalmoo

bsalmoo Tourist

Still waiting on 2016 availability for KA. Can't book free night at NYNY until I have KA booked.

7. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall correctly, they updated the new year calendar around this time last year. As a player form the beginning of MyVegas, I've noticed a huge change in the way they do things, and I think they are struggling to get better, and more, rewards from M Life. When people took advantage of it at the beginning, they really pulled back and put limits on everything. I think that's why it takes so long to update for the new year.... until they know which rewards are being pulled and which ones they can offer, they can't extend the dates.

8. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to book last night and had a message that I had to do it over the phone. I called today and got my show tickets reserved for February. Doing Ka, Zumanity, and Zarkana since the other options didn't sound as good. Figure I can't lose money if I am at a show.

9. carolineno

carolineno High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    got my Zarkana ticket reserved! Had to call, was on hold for 2 eighties tunes, but the gal was super nice. Going to the late show since I will still be on East Coast time! I know everyone hates this show but I'm excited! :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.