1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone with CET ask for FreePlay?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LV_Bound, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple trips back I inquired about getting some Free Play, but my host said they are unable to "give" them away as they have to be tied to an official offer.

This past trip we go to check in and the person says we have a $125 Food and Beverage credit.

This trip was done by the host. I did forward an official offer for Free Play which was given to us but the $125 F and B was totally out of the blue.

So whats the deal? Can a host freely give out Free Play or maybe just Food and Beverage credits?

2. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Host can give out FP.

I asked to book a room and my host added $150 FP.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both of these could be offers you missed.

Or maybe the host pulled something out for you. Hard to know.

4. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed at Paris almost exclusively for the past 8 years at least twice a year. We are not high rollers, but have a br of about $1000 a day for the two of us. Only had one offer of any free play. Our host is good to us on the back end, but she has never offered free play. I do get some calendar free play stuff, but it never seems to jive with my trips.

5. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offer that gave you the FP may have included the resort credit also. I had one that said book this offer and you get resort credit, and another offer said book this offer and you get free play. Since both offers are tied to a specific hotel offer, you automatically get both.

6. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about additional free play, but my host was able to move one of my offers for free play to a date I was actually going to be in town for when I asked. He mentioned this for other offers too, that if I saw something good but couldn't mAke it that weekend, he would see about holding it for me for another time ( guessing like the gift card + cruise offers type of thing)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.