1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone used Enterprise??

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by OKC Gal, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKC Gal

OKC Gal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a reservation at Dollar - my usual place. But it is pretty high (for six days). I just booked a 2nd reservation with Enterprise and joined their fast club. Can anyone tell me about their experience using Enterprise, including the type of car they got?? Thanks!

2. thespiritoftruth

thespiritoftruth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used Enterprise 4 times while in Vegas. I've rented a Nissan Altima, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Pontiac vibe (thankfully I only needed it for an afternoon), and I can't remember the last one.
    For the Jeep Grand Cherokee, I upgraded for $20 total over 4 days ($5/day). The price was much higher for the upgraded at the counter (I think it was $20 a day), so you may want to see what the person who takes you to your car can do.
    I've had a good experience with them each time, fast, clean and never any problems. The only other place I've rented from was Fox rental car (not my choice, work reasons), and that was a blah experience (awful car, 2 shuttles, double wide checkin facility without working A/C). It just seemed shady, and I was really waiting for them to bill me for something they "found" after I left. Thankfully that didn't happen.
    If I didn't have round trip transportation included on my next trip, I would have booked with them, plus I plan on getting my moneys worth from the Delta SkyClubs and first class beverages :poke: :beer :drunk:
    I'd suggest taking the shuttle to the rental car facility, and then taking the shuttle back to the airport, as this will save you $20 each way due cab fare.

3. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We too have had good success in using enterprise both in and out of Las Vegas. The best part is they treat you like an adult. Do you want insurance / pay to have it filled upon return / upgrade etc. Have yet to be pressured into anything other than my answer. They have a little template they bring out when they show you the car. It has circles of varying diameters to show which nicks / dings are considered "oops" . They don't appear to nickel and dime you in my opinion. However, I do take my camera phone and I do take pictures no matter the car company for my own piece of mind upon our return.

From September to some time in May they have a 39 $ Friday to Monday rental deal that is great if in Vegas. Good luck to you!

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
  4. ballhog

ballhog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used Enterprise last time I was in Vegas. We had a killer deal, with coupons the total was 135/week for a convertible mustang.
    One of the coupons I had was initially not taken off when I turned the car in, they fixed it right there without the coupon since I had already given it to them when I picked up the car. They didn't give me any trouble, which I was expecting since I no longer had the coupon.

It was a great car to take on my Death Valley tour.
    [​IMG]

5. OKC Gal

OKC Gal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate the feedback!

6. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used Enterprise in Vegas. No issues, they are located in the rent-a-car center and did not give me the hard sell while I was at the counter. Overall everything was good.

7. slamminchic_25

slamminchic_25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what do they charge for deposits?

8. tfcoach72

tfcoach72 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My only complaint was the following:

Kioski would not read my driver license, had to go to counter.
    Get paper work, go out to garage and had to stand in line again.
    Probably a 30+ minute process.

I'm spoiled by Dollar and Alamo with "by-pass", where you go straight to your car.

Just my 2 cents worth----

NCAA Football Championship Game
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.