1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

anyone try the NEW Excalibur Buffet?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tinytim, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinytim

tinytim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the old Excalibur Buffet was iffy at best. How does the new on compare to others? I don't expect Bellagio but would it compare to MGM? Better than Luxor?

Luxor used to have the BEST prime Rib in the Buffet. My last visit all they had was dried out roast beef. HUGE difference!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas Chatter and Vital Vegas both have reviews posted on their websites. Seems to be good as long as you are not expecting Bellagio.

3. IAlowroller

IAlowroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any updates about the buffet? Will be there in a few weeks, have stayed there lots of times and have never done the buffet after reading all the bad reviews. Wouldn't mind trying it for breakfast, hard to screw up breakfast! LOL

4. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The decor is really nice...Food is pretty much the same as before with a few differences. I'd go there once to check it out. Just don't have that high expectations

5. xavierx

xavierx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some helpful folks have posted up videos on youtube. You can see the place has had a refit, but the food looks pretty much the same as it did the one time I tried the old buffet. Certainly have not seen anything there to entice me to try it again :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.