1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone tried this???

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by burdog, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just looking @ flights out of CMH to LAS and found 1 that connects thru CLE, (both are within driving distance from our home). That flight was $513 r/t so I thought I would check that flight connection just going direct CLE-LAS. Taking out of Cle was OVER $1020 for the exact same flight that I would be getting if I went CMH-CLE-LAS!!!! Wondering what would happen if we were to book the CMH-CLE-LAS connecting flight and then happen to miss our flight @CMH and catch up with @ CLE? It would save OVER $500!! By the way it was on UNITED.

2. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't show up for the CMH departure, your entire flight will be canceled by United and you wouldn't be able to board at CLE.

Helldorado, you never come to your senses...
  3. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought it sounded too good to be true, oh well just wait and see if SWA has a sale. Thanks for the reply.

4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There might be a way

Price it as 2 one ways...they can't do anything if u get off at the connection

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I hate it when they do that.

But as someone else said, as soon as you don't check in, they cancel your ticket.

Tentative December Trip
    Golf/World Men's Curling
  6. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

How close are you to Detroit?

I live in the Cleveland area, but we are flying out of DTW on SW. Cost with direct flights was $347 RT. Lowest out of CLE for the same dates was $633. And both legs included 1 stop.

We are going for March Madness. Leaving Wednesday 3/20 and flying back Sunday 3/24. So I'm sure prices are high for that reason and because it is spring break.

7. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all, VegasLover8 I might look into DTW but that is about 2 1/2 hrs.
    from us and not sure if DW would want to drive it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.