1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone stuck in Vegas/ cant get there

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by angilynny, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angilynny

angilynny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just wondering if anyone is stuck in Vegas unable to fly home because of the storm.

anyone stuck at home who was supposed to be heading to vegas?

if you are stuck i hope you are atuck with a bank roll

2. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like that the big NYC area airports might not even open up tomorrow( as of right now). NYC and surronding area is kinda a mess right now and might take a few more days to get back on it feet. That being said, flying might be a logistical nightmare. A smarter solution if some want to get in to( or out of) the tri state area might want to fly into or leave from like Albany, Westchester or Hartford Ct, even Philly if one could andthen DRIVE into NY. -- Thats if flights are totally screwed up there as well. Not sure what other options would be if ya couldnt wait it out.

3. Tbone3336

Tbone3336 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am one who was supposed to be flying out on Monday from Philadelphia. On Friday, after seeing the latest weather update, we made the decision to change our plans instead of waiting an seeing. Glad I did as we go in a week now and hopefully everything is back to normal by then for everyone. Still, missing Halloween is a bummer as it is a really fun time for people watching. I offer the same sentiment that if you are stuck in Vegas, while a nice problem to have, I hope you have funds to continue to have fun. But I guess just strolling along in sunny weather even if not gambling and relaxing out by the pool even if to chilly to swim beats dealing with the weather around here right now.

4. JoeDat

JoeDat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know some people who went for a bachelor party out of Boston Thursday, They were suppose to fly home on a red eye Sunday night and are still there. They are flying home this afternoon.

5. JaviSRK

JaviSRK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was stuck during Hurricane Ike for 3 additional nights in 2008. Went totally cheap and decided to explore Vegas (the city) a bit.

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I met a couple on Tuesday in Vegas who were supposed to be leaving on Monday, but wouldn't be getting out until today, Thursday.:eek:

7. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Breanna61, That's our story. Just got back a few hours ago. Have we met? Frankie's? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.