1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone seen an eiffel tower discount besides ACG?

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by Tammy58, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone noticed a discount coupon for the eiffel tower at Paris other than the ACG? Any of the magazines out there have them? I don't want to bother buying the ACG just for this coupon it would just be a wash in price. I have all my other attractions, meals planned out with my LVA and mlife. Thanks for any info.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're staying at Paris, I'd be shocked if the CET coupon book you get when you check-in didn't have one.

3. mescalita

mescalita High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sent you a PM

4. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny about those coupons at checkin...I haven't received a sheet in years. Not sure who is on their radar or if it depends on how you book. Mirage, Monte Carlo, Bally's, NYNY no coupons upon checkin for me anywhere. I may just ask the clerk if she has any when I check in. Thanks for the pms but I don't have the card that comes with the book...makes me a Paranoid Polly trying to use a coupon that says you must show card when used. I found coupons online but they expired earlier this year. I will grab any little coupon books I find in the cab and at the monorail station.

5. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you check into any cet property on the strip other than paris you should get one on your coupon sheet on check in.

6. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix4tonight usually has them - website says average is 63%off. Also found several references to 2/1 coupon in coupon books in Taxi's and hotel lobbies. Hope that helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.