1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone redeem Shark Reef or Secret Garden rewards recently?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LeAnn_S, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeAnn_S

LeAnn_S Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, thus is my first time redeeming rewards. I purchased both rewards; Shark Reef, and Secret Garden passes this week. The email says to redeem online and that I will have to choose a date. Is there any way around this? I will be in Vegas for 5 days and I don't want to set an itinerary in stone. I thought with the attractions you could go whenever you want.

2. Sallymander

Sallymander Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't worry about choosing a date for the Secret Garden as the instructions re choosing a date appear to apply to shows not attractions. Redemption is really simple. When you get to the Mirage simply go to the MLife desk, present the print-out of your "purchase" along with your photo id and MLife loyalty card...the clerk will print out a pass which is good for the day.
    I've never done the Shark Reef but would imagine the process would be the same...
    Enjoy! :peace:

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I did shark reef in the week between xmas and New Years. I don't remember that terminology when purchasing but I just redeemed the day I wanted to use it (random day) at the MB mlife desk. When I went it was paaaaacked with kids, probably 40 min wait to get in. We rushed through and were only in for maybe 10 min. Still a fine reward.

4. marham

marham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used the reward for the Shark reef last year, went to Mlife desk and redeemed just before going to the Shark reef, no need to do it online unless they have changed things since last year.

5. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My mother got yelled at in the shark reef because she didn't use one finger when touching the stingray. Guy even blew his whistle like a lifeguard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.