1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone purchased the $50 free play more than once.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vwhiten, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the terms say only one purchase. If they have had to restock and it is a new batch you can purchase again. Back in December I used the $50 free play from Luxor - we go back in August and I would like to use it again. It is too early purchase since I am more than 90 days out - and I know I would find out then if it wouldn't let me purchase. -- Just wondering if someone has been able to purchase any of the free plays more than once. I used the Ka 2 premium tickets about a year and a half ago and I was able to purchase them a second time. :cheers:

Val

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the $50 and $25 in Aria in October, and used them both again in March. No problems at all.

3. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks -- I did not use $25 and $50 together - I had heard that they did not let you do that and then I have heard that you can use both. Are you able to get them at the same time or did you do it on different days. -- Thanks MNVegasgal.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  4. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on your length of stay. I think it requires a 3 days stay to use both. I purchased both on the same day, and redeemed them together at the same time.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.