1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone playing at SLS??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DaiLun, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got "assigned" a host at SLS after my 3 pull $1200 hit 'n run.

A very nice Asian lady named Lena.

Has anyone been playing there?

I asked her what my ADT would be on a comp room for 2 weekdays. Still waiting to hear back.

2. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a call the other day from a host there. I did all of $7900 coin in October 11 while there on the free play match offer. My marketing offers are only 2 free nights in a World Tower room with $25 CodePlay, so there's no reason for a host to be calling me except that they must be desperate!

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have they actually opened up more tables? And if they do are any of them actually $10 tables?

4. sigsev

sigsev Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spent a couple hours here in December. I played some 2D BJ $25 min, was pretty much the only game worth playing. They had craps at $10 and the shoe games were $10 as well IIRC. Also played some 9/6 JoB at the $2 level at the Umami Burger bar. Had some nice beers and a comped meal there so it was great. I'd go back for Umami Burger unless they've downgraded the VP at the bar there, which is possible. I couldn't see staying and playing there a ton.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.