1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone know about Voodoo lounge bottle service?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Dark_Mark, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning for my wedding weekend (march 30th 2013) to get a table or a couple along with bottles for after the reception dinner. Its the most chill "club" that parents and such can still enjoy without it being a XS or Marquee ya know? Anyone have experience with the club for bottles? anyone know a contact to start to plan things out? Any help would be great thank you all

2. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I contacted them directly from the number on their web site. Had to put down a deposit of about a third of the cost (I think it was around $900 for 3 bottles), then the remainder to be paid the day of the event.

We had a great time and the weather cooperated so we had a beautiful windless night.

Word of warning however. My call to Voodoo resulted in contact from someone at a company called LTD Vegas Event Planner. I assumed that Voodoo used a 3rd party for "events" which seemed OK. Everything went fine until after the trip I noticed that I had been double-charged for the last payment: once by LTD and once by the Voodoo Lounge. To make a long story short, after a long fight through Visa I finally got my money returned, but it looked like LTD shafted Voodoo on the final payment (their email address is no longer valid) so Voodoo decided to just go ahead and try to make me pay twice. Not cool.:grrr:

3. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    is the 900 a third of the cost? or is that the total? I had thought voodoo was ran through CET and would make it easier for me being diamond but yea looks like a little more has to go into it haha, Thank you!

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No the $900 was the total. Had to pay $300ish up front.

6. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I've had bottle service at Voodoo many times. If you phone them directly they will refer you to another service. That being said, I think Voodoo is an excellent choice for what you have in mind and the view is amazing. Of course the cost of the bottle service will depend on how many are in your party but compared to the other clubs it is normally cheaper.

I had a similar experience as techie. I was also double billed but it was several months later so keep a close watch on your credit card statement. The service name was not the same so this must happen quite often.

Good luck with the planning.

7. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, that sounds not too bad, I am heading out there for Labor day weekend and figured it would be good to talk to a manager or such to get a large group (im figuring 20-30 but maybe 2 tables and 4 bottles, others can buy at the bar) and getting a group/special rate with being diamond, and our post reception party, that I hope many more than 20 or so come ya know. Would it be smart to go there in person, as we were planing on having some drinks there anyway to meet up with someone?

8. Beach Crazy

If you go to Voodoo and want to speak with someone there ask for Bobby DeSalle. He has always been a great help to me. He may refer you to a service but he's a great place to start.
    Also, if you think you will have 20-30 people, I would suggest you just mention the lower number, otherwise they will make you buy more bottles (but don't tell them I told you that :wink). Once you are there with your party keep a close eye on your drinks. the servers will try to take them before you have finished your drink, another way to get you to buy more bottles. It's best if you keep your drink in your hand and not set it down.
    There are also inside or outside tables. I have always gotten the outside tables and love to sit and look at the lights of the strip. just thinking about it makes me what to go there right now!
    Good luck and happy planning. :thumbsup:

9. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you Beach crazy that is just what I needed. I know some may want to throw down for bottles last minute too and thats ok, and some may just want to buy a few drinks. I really hope and will pay more for the outside tables as the end of March is beautiful and just right ya know. Ok I will tottally ask for Bobby, what is his job over at the voodoo? (why would they use a 3rd party, instead of keeping it to themselves and planning the reservations??)

10. ChecknPlay

ChecknPlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got a bottle and table there two years ago. Call the Rio directly and ask to speak to the contact name listed in a previous post or ask to be connected to Food and Beverage, they will find the right person for you. Don't use a third party for Voodoo, it's not needed. $900 is way to high for 3 bottles at Voodoo. I paid maybe $150-$200 for a bottle of Sky which is their cheapest vodka. A bottle of Jack was about $200. It was a two bottle min. for an outside table but just one inside. If you are going four bottles you should get a good deal at a place like Voodoo, depending on what kind of bottle you want. Be sure to post back how you made out.

11. Beach Crazy

The first time I went to VooDoo was in Sept, 2008. I had a group of 20 people and had a VIP table outside. Our minimum number of bottles was 5. I've been back several times since then with large groups of people but really don't remember how many bottles we had to get. As ChecknPlay mentioned, the prices for bottles at VooDoo are not as high as other clubs. Prices depend on what you get. Not sure what Bobby's title is now but the last I knew it was Senior VIP Host. His wife runs a separate business for VIP table service for any club in Vegas so that may be why he passed me along to her the last several times I have been there. Supposedly she can get better bottle prices, not sure how, but that's what I was told.

Call the number on their website and ask for Bobby or any other host. Since you are a Diamond member they may handle it differently. I'd also be curious to know what they charge you and if they refer you to a second party.

Good luck Mark!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.