1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone interested in a downtown pub crawl/meetup July 8th-14th?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by aaisack, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in town July 8th, leaving the morning of the 15th, probably without any drinking buddies. I would love to hang out with a few VMBers who like to drink to much and play video poker. I'll be the 6 foot tall, 31 year old white guy with the partial beard (hard to miss at MSS).

I'm thinking meet up at the Boar's Head bar at MSS for cheap of free drinks, socalize for a bit while we wait for late arrivals, then hit up a few more bartops downtown for some free drinks and gambling. Who's in? Any of the above nights will work for me - Friday or Saturday are especially good since I'm booked at MSS. Not really into the club scene, but if someone would rather attempt a partial video poker bar strip crawl I would be down for that as well.

Might make for part of a good trip report?

2. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be at the Boars Head bar at Main Street Station at 7pm, on Friday the 11th of July. If anyone else is in for some VP, good drinks and some general bullshitting you know where to find me. I'll be the guy with at least 2 drinks in front of me at all times :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.