1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone have any experience with The D

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sharper, Oct 4, 2016.

1. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't play there much but still get offers for 3 free nights a month, small food comps, small free play and match plays. Never stayed there before but just booked a 2 night stay. What type of play are they looking for keep those offers or increase them a little? My play there before has been some VP at the .25 level and an hour or 2 of blackjack at $25. Since I'm staying there may have more hours to give them but the levels will still be the same. I looked online for how you accrue points or what you need to progress tier levels although I think they only have two levels.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    March Madness
  2. TJC

TJC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually only do about $5k coin in for one day (prob $3k in VP and $2k in slots) each trip and consistently get $50 in free play, $40 in vittles, a four night stay, a couple of $25 match coupons, and two free show tickets. I stayed once for a couple of nights, but my offers never changed.

3. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info TJC. Do you know if it's $1 bet on slots and VP that earns 1 point?

March Madness
  4. zlanga

zlanga Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On VP it's $10 per point I believe, I don't play slots so I don't know if that is the same or not.

USBC Open
  5. TJC

TJC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe slots were $5/point but could be wrong. I think zlanga is right on VP. Seems like the 8/5 progressive VP might've even been $15/point.