I received a great offer (for me) from MGM that I would like to use in March, but have a trip coming in January. The MGM offer says Feb1 is the first time I can use it. I called NYNY and asked if they'd match for my Jan trip, he seemed surprised that my offer was so good and said he'd get back to me... I'm waiting. My offer is $350 rc, $150 fp, 4 nights suite, 2 free show tix. My question is, if my play is a little lower than normal in Jan at NYNY will MGM revoke my offer for March? I know they can, according to fine print. But, has anyone had this happen? I'm just trying to figure out the best way to book both trips to get the best comp I can on each. Should I book both now, or wait until after my Jan trip to book the next.