1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone Going to Vegas in the Next Couple of Weeks?

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by KyleB, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyleB

KyleB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free ACG Coupons - Anyone Going to Vegas in the Next Couple of Weeks?

Bought the 2014 ACG guide, went to Vegas a few weeks ago and just didnt have time to use any of the coupons. I have EVERY single coupon with a blank users card (I dont know what they call this thing, its the card you need to present with any coupon for it to be valid). Since these expire so soon, just looking to give these away to someone who will get to use it. This is for anyone that will be in town the next few weeks (I will do my best to send these out by at least Tuesday). I am not going to do a first come, first serve thing, just send me a PM or respond if you are interested today. Anyone who I am familiar with will get first crack, etc. I hope they bring some value to whomever gets it!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey man I'm gonna be there for the Las Vegas Bowl to support my alma mater...not sure if it's still available but I'd love to get a hold of it? Triip is from Dec. 18-21.

3. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Kyle, I get in on Thursday, would really appreciate it if it's available!

NFL Championship Weekend
  4. KyleB

KyleB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry guys, I have already gave them away. If I have any other kinds of leftover or unused coupons in the future, I'll be sure to share them here. Hope everyone has a great winning trip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.