1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone ever double book Boyd comps?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Wezvidz, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wezvidz

Wezvidz High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Logged in to BConnected online and had my normal MSS offers for January, 4 free nights, free meals, 75$ freeplay. A new offer was on there as well for 3 nights at ANY property.

I booked a night at MSS, but the "any property" offer was still there, so I booked the same night at the Fremont without any snag.

Anyone done this before? I want to stay at the Fremont for location, but would walk up and check in to the MSS to get my free play if I wouldn't have any problems.

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typically, the three downtown Boyd properties (as a group) do not allow double comp bookings, or end-to-end comp bookings, by the person, without 7 days separation.

It may have slipped through the electronic booking system, but all bookings are manually double-checked ... and you will probably soon receive a phone call or email telling you that.

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd just keep checking the "view reservation" tab on the website (hotel website, NOT bconnected), because I just had a GC offer canceled (because apparently you can only use a mailer offer ONCE) and I didn't get the call/email telling me so...

Palace Tower Suite!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.