1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Anyone else raking in LP's on Mobile Blackjack?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by adambr2, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adambr2

adambr2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When the recent updates on my Android took away LPs for all level ups and challenges and took away chips for most level-ups, I almost quit playing. After noticing that you could earn a decent amount of LP's by earning all the cards for a particular area in a game, I decided to give it a go. I never spend a dime on chips. I go broke often, but when I do get chips from my daily gift, it's usually a decent amount (been 700,000 the last 2 times). So I usually pick a high-bet challenge and start betting 3 hands at 50K or so. Sometimes I'll go broke pretty quick, but other times I'll build it up nicely to the tune of a few million chips. Usually I'll play Free Bet first to try to get some easy free doubles. After I get a few million chips, I usually bump up my bet to 100K. I'm sitting just shy of 10M right now, level 105.

I've been surprised, well even shocked at how easy it is to build up LPs this way that I'm almost waiting for the other shoe to drop. Playing 3 hands at 100K each, it takes me only 5 or 6 hands (depends on splits/doubles) to fill up the LP meter, which is at 125 LP for each fill up right now for me. Meaning I'm gaining 1,000 LP for every 40 to 48 hands of blackjack played on mobile, not even counting the LP's I earn for each new collection. If there is a daily limit on what you can earn this way, I haven't found it or hit it yet and just keep earning LP by the thousands.

Don't get me wrong, I know I won't be able to ride this out forever, I'll go broke, and some days I'll get the double XP for 15 min gift with no chips and just have to wait out the game until the next day. But it seems like when you can build up a little cushion, you can really make some significant LP off this game. Anyone else having that experience?

2. ecanem

ecanem Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at a much lower level but I am getting most of my LPs from blackjack. I'm just level 30 and hanging between 100-300k

3. adambr2

adambr2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only bad thing about the collections is that once you knock out the first few, they get much much more time consuming to complete. I'm thinking about just re-doing some of the ones I've already done for lower LP amounts and see if that is more efficient.

4. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten extremely lucky on the mobile blackjack app - my LPs are now close to 1.7 million.

Praying for a miracle that they roll out some ultra-premium rewards so I can use all these LPs, but I'm not holding my breath.

5. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

It's pretty spiky. I started betting 20k a hand... then I started betting 30k a hand... then I started betting 50k a hand... then I got up to ~3m chips... then I lost them all again. I did make some decent lp first, though.

6. swilliamson5

swilliamson5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had always found MyVegas to be a bit dull to be honest. I started playing the blackjack however abit and found it more entertaining. I never had many chips and my daily bonus wouldn't last long at all. I decided to just bet 1/3 of my chips per hand divided between three hands. I took a 200,000 daily bonus up to 20 million chips. I now bet 500k per hand three handed and and finally getting some LP's.

7. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same. The Freebet Circus Circus requires 100 cards to get the 3K LP payoff and I'm at 11. The Shaq one I'm on needs 60 for a 2.5K payoff, and I stopped at 6. The payoffs aren't nearly as big, but I'm going to try them, too, to see if I can fly through them like before.

What's funny is the daily box only throws you a 2X when you have ZERO chips, haha.

8. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been racking up the lp's also. I usually can get 1k-2k per day

9. ovojake

ovojake Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went from 40k lp's to 60k lp's doing the same thing as OP yesterday. It's seriously streaky tho

10. bradleyz34

bradleyz34 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, my mobile blackjack went haywire about 3 weeks ago. I'd usually just get a few thousand chips in the daily bonus box and dump them in a few hands of Freebet. Then one day I got 20,000 and bet max on Freebet black jack, won several hands in a row with multiple free double downs and free splits, In no time I was up to half a million. I then started betting 100k per hand and it still let me win nearly every hand, craziest thing I ever seen. I got to about 10 million and started betting 3 hands of a million each, the max, and it let me get to about 120 million chips. I went from about 475,000 LPs to about 590,000 in no time. Then it started to lock my LP tracker and it would go 2 days without building anymore up. I ended up dumping all those chips because it finally did go into loser mode where I would lose 15-20 hands in a row consistently. Nice thing is, my daily bonus box is usually 900,000 or 1,000,000 chips, which I can sometimes build up to 10 million or so before dumping them all. I have 612,000 Lps now, and haven't spent a penny on the my vegas games. Crappy thing is there is absolutely nothing I want to spend them on as the free cruise and free airfare have vanished. Too bad as I have put a lot of time into the game. Hopefully they get some decent rewards that aren't constantly sold out.

11. Scorcho

Scorcho Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how you all are doing 1k+ LPs per day

I hadn't played in a while and on Saturday I filled my meter about 10x (level 233) for about 1500 LP. Now every day it will only let me fill it twice then it locks up until the next day. Not sure how you all are keeping it from locking the LP meter.

12. bradleyz34

bradleyz34 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea. I'm on level 364 in mobile black jack. Not sure where I was at before the sick run, but I was clearing levels like nothing. In the past I would go weeks without filling up the LP bar. When I was betting 3 hands of 1,000,000 it would refill every hand and give me 150 LPs. In one day I made over 10,000. Then after it decided I made too many in a short period it locked up, sometimes for 2 days. The meter would actually go down a bit!? Made no sense at all. Then the meter would say 6 hours until unlocked. I would wait, play a hand, it would lock back up and give me no LPs. I don't really ever plan on going to vegas and that's why I hope they bring back some decent cruise offers. I have 615,000 LPS and have a feeling they were for naught. You would have to be whacked out of your mind to actually pay real money for chips on that software. I lost 10 hands in a row betting 3,000,000. That's like $200 worth of chips.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.