1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone else going to the 100th running of the Indy 500 this weekend?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by da1chifan, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is our 1st (and probably only) time. We looked at it as sort of a bucket list item, you go once, and check it off the list. What better year to go than the 100th running!

We are headed down Friday. We originally planned to fly into Chicago and rent a car there, but we decided to drive instead. We want to bring back a bunch of Chicago beer with us on the way back, plus be able to be more flexible in case of any delays or if we want to hang in Chicago on our way back.

Hoping the weather cooperates!

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have an IndyDog for the Flusher!!!

3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow Cool trip..please post some pix of where you are sitting on the track.Watched the qualifying on Sunday and amazing the speeds they are doing nowadays..Ya gotta get some souvie Tshirts for the 100th! Best wishes have a great trip!

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I will definitely be taking lots of pictures and I'll work on a trip report when we get back. Our seats are at turn 3, that's about all I know. Beer, sun, Memorial Day weekend, 350,000 other partying race fans. Sounds grand. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.