1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone else get a better than normal offer today?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Hyperfocal, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got an email from a better MGM property this afternoon with a surprisingly good offer, 2 nights comped without weekend blackout, nice resort credit and free spa access. Three months to book and six month to stay.

It is a nice low mid-roller offer, but I am a very, very low roller. My usual offers at this property are $69 midweek/$99 weekends. Even when I've gotten comp offers from MGM properties in the past, they have been, "midweek on these three slow weeks."

The only thing I can think of in my favor is that I stayed there last year and it is a "try to get him back offer," but my gambling was pretty minimal.

I'm inclined to try and book the offer, but don't want to end up with the rep saying it was sent in error. So, did a bunch of people get the same email they shouldn't have?

2. hundth

hundth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get it, book it.

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

And if you don't book it, you will lose it :)

4. samanthaelizabeth

samanthaelizabeth Low-Roller

Yes! I got one from The Mirage...$150 FP, $50 Resort Credit, and 2 nights comped with $75 upgrade to a suite! I'm there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.