1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone eaten recently at Fremont Paradise Tuesday night buffet?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tominiowa, Aug 4, 2016.

1. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    have guest coming to town and wanting seafood buffet. Unfortunately they will not be in town on Friday night when options are plentiful. I would like to know the options on their seafood night. It has been years since I tried it. I know the quality will not be best but good enough for a Midwesterner. Thanks for the details

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there on my March trip. I think they also have a Friday seafood night. Not sure what you want to see at the buffet but they have the standard seafood fair like crab legs (not king crab though), oysters, calamari, etc.

3. Cheetos

Cheetos Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i ate there a couple weeks ago on a tuesday. for the price can't beat it. enjoy

4. TKO

TKO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed the buffet in May. Had both hot and cold crab legs. Peal and eat shrimp was my favorite. Disappointed that I did not find any crab cakes.
    Thought it was just as good as the Main Street's Seafood Buffet although not as large a variety of foods. Could not find crab cakes their either