1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone buy show tickets through MLife site?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Kickin, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I'm thinking about getting tickets to Jim Gaffigan at the Mirage and will probably just ask my host to book them (I'll still probably have to pay), so I wanted to see what was available on the MLife site. The ticket prices were better than the ones on Ticketmaster, I don't know if they include a tier discount, I'm Platinum.

But it doesn't tell you anything about the seats! WTF is that? It just has two different price levels you can buy tickets at, and no other information about the seats. I even put in my credit card so I can go to the final screen where you have to confirm your purchase and it still doesn't say what seats.

Am I missing something? Or is the interface really this stupid?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The interface is probably that stupid.

See if you can book it through the hotel somehow. I booked Love tickets over the phone, got the MLife price and tier credits, and was able to pick my exact seats (from those available).

But I guess you gotta find out what venue at Mirage he's playing at and find a seating chart.

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

He's playing at the Terry Fator theater so a seating chart is no problem. If I do end up booking through Mlife I was going to do it over the phone to see if they could reserve it on my card but charge it to my room when I get there. So it could still possibly be comped. Before that I just wanted to see what was available through them, in case the only tickets my host has cost significantly more. It's a stand up comedy show so it's not that important to have superb seats.

It's just weird they don't give you any info about what seats you're buying on the site. Not even section number or anything.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You gotta pay when you order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.