1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone been to Le Thai Downtown recently?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by fenway68, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenway68

fenway68 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few years back (and before I regularly participated here), we had heard some great things about Le Thai downtown; we had planned on going but at the time they were not open 7 days a week, and our day downtown, it happened to be closed; we have not been downtown since.

Well, downtown is a must do this year, and Le Thai is open 7 days now. We had planned on trying either this or Lotus of Siam; I think Chada would be nice to try too, but we are not looking for an upscale experience per se this trip (for Thai food anyway).

If anyone has an opinion or recent review of Le Thai, especially a comparison with Lotus, your input would be great!

thanks in advance!

2. mescalita

mescalita High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got home from a four night downtown stay - Le Thai was a top-notch experience as usual. We have eaten there every trip since they opened. Always friendly service and the food is consistently good. I'm hooked on their spicy eggplant....

3. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The short rib fried rice is really good.

4. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went there with a party of 12 earlier this month. Food was amazing although I have nothing to compare it to in Vegas, only the various Thai restaurants in the Bay Area that I've been to.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.