1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone been to Counts Kustoms?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by DonnyC, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been to Counts Kustoms?

I'm not a car guy but I really enjoy the show. Anyone ever been? Is it worth it? How long did you stay? What did you do/see?

2. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been, but count me in as wanting to know as well. Been thinking about going during next trip. I think it's right off the north strip just past the Wynn. So, it appears to be an easy trip.

3. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There isn't a lot to see there if you aren't into cars or bikes. There is no guided tour, just a self-guided wander around the areas of the shop you are allowed in. It was free, I enjoyed it, spent maybe 20 minutes there. But, I'm a car guy. YMMV. Here's a detailed writeup I did a couple months ago: http://LasVegasOffStrip.com/counts-kustoms-the-reality-tv-tour-continues/

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not really a car guy...but I do enjoy the show. Thanks for letting us know how much time to give for it (approx 30 minutes).

I do enjoy to see different sights, even it it's not my 'thing', so I am strongly considering checking it out.

Other reviews I have read mentioned that you should call in advance because there might be filming happening and you might have to wait. Did you experience that?

5. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went in Feb and seen Scott the shop manager. I enjoyed the "tour" and they actually encourage you to take all the pics you want.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  6. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, I have been twice and I never experienced a wait. I suppose it's possible, but the place is not that far out of the way from either the strip or downtown so I don't think it would be a bug deal to chance it.

7. Kc4400

Kc4400 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition, I gathered from the show that Count owns/is affiliated with Vamp'd bar. Looked it up and it looks like a decent place. I am not sure if Count is ever there. Anyone been, it seems like they have a lot of live music.

8. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go see Vito77 at Vamp'd, then Danny will be on stage. Hard to miss him then. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.