1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Anyone at Caesar's confirm VP machines?

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by fenway68, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenway68

fenway68 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to see if the 25c 9/5 DDB machines are still living by the garage entrance; they seem to have fallen of the VPFree2 list...if anyone is there in the next few days/weeks, drop a note...here is where to find them, they are on the bank up next to the wall...

thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

2. meyers67

meyers67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't 9/5 DDB in the 97-98% return range? Why are you looking for those machines?

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the best you'll get for DDB at any level there. Well, VPFree2 says they have 9/6 DDB for $100...but f that...lol

And FYI, fenway, 9/5 DDB was never reported on VPFree2 in the first place. Most people (including myself) don't report 9/5 DDB on there (most ppl on VPFree stop reporting below 98% on the strip). But it does say that 7/5 Bonus for quarters still exists near the garage. And what is often available along with 7/5 Bonus game kings in my experience? 9/5 DDB.

I think those machines were physically still there. I just didn't bother to check them, and I didn't realize that's where some of the best quarter games there were actually. I was sober at 9pm that night and had other things on my mind...:drunk:

4. fenway68

fenway68 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trig, I swear it was VPFree that lead me to find those machines when i stayed there in October..I could have sworn they were listed last year..could be wrong...maybe I was looking for those BP machines and decided to play the DDB ones by mistake...either way I hit my first Royal in that bank within 30 min of sitting down there, and a mini royal (as it were) 3 days later!

I am sure they didn't pull that bank of machines, I just didn't want to hijack that TR, so I thought I'd pull the discussion to its own thread hoping someone could scope things out...
    hoping CET decides to reverse its bartop decision before I arrive in June.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vpfree probably did initially lead you there. They have 7/5 Bonus listed (98.01%) in that location for over a year. You probably just chose to play the likely next best game on those machines, 9/5 DDB (97.87%).

Of course, it's good you played DDB instead as it set your button pressing times in line to make a royal that day. Change the game to bonus instead, who the hell knows what happens.

My g/f when she hit her royal in Jan. immediately moved machines before beginning to play because the last player made 4 Aces on the first machine she chose and she felt like she wouldn't win then. Me being "Mr. Math", "Mr. I Trust Missouri Laws" takes that 4 Aces machine instead. She hits the Royal while I lost. Lol

6. fenway68

fenway68 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    button pressing karma is what its all about...ain't it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.