1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anybody eat the Bacchanal breakfast buffet at Caesars?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by lithium78, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody try the Bacchanal breakfast buffet at Caesars? How does it compare to the Bellagio breakfast buffet? Is it worth paying the extra on top of a Buffet of Buffets pass?

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good question, lunch and dinner is outstanding at Bacchanal but I've never done their breakfast.

3. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done their brunch and it was amazing but have not done just a normal breakfast. Would pay the upgrade for the brunch though.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We tried it only because we had a 2 for 1 coupon.
    Wasn't impressed.
    Crab legs tasted like they were cooked in the same water for the past month.
    Tried a few of those little baskets. Thought it was a great concept to avoid wasting food but all the food was basically room temperature and was wasted anyway.

5. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it. For options, it's endless. For taste, meh. Some things were dried up/out. Other things were fresh. The donut and pastries were sweet though! Bacchanal to me is great for a wide variety of selection but their desserts are some of the best I have ever tasted.

6. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had the breakfast there last week and I actually thought it was pretty good. I resisted temptation with the deserts but had some good chicken and waffles, omelette and bacon and sushi and stir fried beef too. I was happy with it.

7. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

I still haven't bought into the concept, ala Bacchanal and Cosmo, of individual servings on a buffets. It may be considered a step away from steam-table pan mentality, but has beeen mentioned - it leads to room-temp/dry offerings.
    Batch cooking isn't all bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.