1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Summer Pool Rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonnyC, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys I'm just wondering if there's any pool or day club rewards that generally pop up in the summer for my Vegas thanks?

2. ocpzoink

ocpzoink Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last summer there were some cabana type rewards if I recall, not sure to which pools.

3. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There were some rewards for Monte Carlo. None for Mirage, I think there was an adult pool one for Mandalay Bay, and maybe an entrance to the pool for MB. 2012 I remember cabanas for MB, not sure about last year.

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know how many points, or if you had to be staying t the hotel?

5. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would imagine if they have any of the same summer rewards, they would be double the lp's of last year. Monte Carlo I remember some food/drink reward and maybe some drink reward. Mandalay Bay pool entrance was maybe 100k. I just remember that one being a lot. I think it was for 2 people and of course, you wouldn't be staying there to use that one. Sorry, I can't remember any specifics. I remember in 2012 there were a bunch of things like cabanas and much greater room offers through the fall. As I was looking forward to our 2013 trip, I remember being disappointed in what was offered. I did get in on the great ones before they were gone or the price doubled (steakhouses, mirage suite)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.