1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any special tournaments jan9-13?

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by AceRothstein80, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and some of my buddies from our home game are going out that weekend, too watch the nfl divisional playoff round. Was curious if just the standard tournaments were going on...or if there was anything special like a deep stack extravaganza

2. DonkHappens

DonkHappens Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Venetian is running an abbreviated DSE that ends Jan. 5, I think. Check allvegaspoker.com, if there's something happening, they will have it.

3. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually check cardplayer.

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/monthly/2014/01 for jan 2014.

Unfortunately you hit kind of a dead spot. It's during the same time as the PCA (bahamas).

The dailies are always around. I think the dailies are more fun anyhow, no eternal lines for bathrooms.

4. YouGotGot

YouGotGot Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey I will actually be in vegas that same weekend. Was looking for the same info. Me and two buddies (we are all 27) will be arriving Saturday night around 10PM and can't check into our hotel until Sunday at 4PM haha. Gonna be up for like 40 hours by the time we are done watching the playoff games.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.