1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

any secret to winning?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Spottedfool, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing this week in preparation for our trip end of April. I have only 5500 loyalty points. is there a trick to get some fast

2. Persistent Cat

Persistent Cat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only just started myself. Every now and then, it has double LPs or double XPs. I'm saving up and waiting for one of these events. Other than that, on FB, log in and collect all your chips from your strip. Join the MyVegas group and the MyVegas Friends Rocks group (the name is something like that) and check each post for free chips (you usually have to click "More" to get the links). Assuming you have a smartphone, download the MyVegas app. The LPs are linked but the coins aren't. Collect your hourly bonus.

Best of luck :)

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the end of April? Thats not much time...

The biggest issue you will face is that you can now only earn 2000 LP a day through game play so if you were to be playing for the next 20 days (just a guess for a rough example with easy math) that'd be a max of 40,000 LP you can earn that way and thats if you can get enough play to earn the full 2000 a day.

Beyond that to earn additional LPs some things:

- LIKE the MyVegas page. Sometimes they send out emails with chips and/or LPs (most of the time its chips, but chips are OK because they let you play more)
    - If you get emails from the MGM properties or from MLife check the bottom of those as sometimes there is a link at the bottom where you can click to collect MyVegas chips (I don't know if they ever send LPs, but again chips to play to make sure you earn that 2000 LP a day)
    - Check the MyVegas page each day to see if they post any links to chips or LPs
    - Join a MyVegas fan group where you can get friends to send you chips and LPs every day
    - Log in to check your properties whenever you can. Some properties are only clickable every few hours, but some are clickable a lot more often. Sometimes you get LPs from them
    - Make sure you check at least once a day to get your daily spin and get the multiplier up to 3x so that if you do get an LP spot you get the full reward
    - If there are any contests going on they usually have a prize of LPs as the final reward so try to complete those
    - You can earn LP upon leveling up at higher levels. I don't know when they start this, when I was a lower level it started around level 50 or 60-ish where I now get 1000 LP upon level up (I think people have said its a lower level now where they give level up LP). If you end up with a lot of chips (in the millions) even if you are already at that point of having earned your 2000 LP in a day through play you might want to keep on playing as much as you can to earn levels so you can get to that point where you earn LPs from leveling up

4. dwheatley626

dwheatley626 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Save all your chips for double LP days , then play all day ... There's no limit, I think I collected 20k LPs with the last One Drop double day a cple weeks ago.

5. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Even with this logic I can easily get a comp room at Luxor or Excalibur.... Not the greatest spots but it's free.

6. Persistent Cat

Persistent Cat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I just started playing. We are going to keep trying to collect and then use our LPs for food. We won't have time to earn Bellagio numbers but it will be free.

7. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    with some luck can level up quick on Blackjack 3 hands at a time 20k a hand

Just Click The Book It Button It's Easy
  8. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loyalty point cap for Facebook game is separate from the cap for the mobile app. Play both. You can play them both at the same time as well. The cap is only for LP built playing games. Gifts, strip coins and leveling Loyalty Chips are not limited

Get your current friends to start playing - hey we all need a vacation sometime.

Use the drop-down in game and add your friends as neighbors. This gets you chips and allows you to "gift". Gifting costs you nothing and will get you both kinds of chips.

Add friends from the myVegas pages listed above BUT only a few at a time so you avoid Facebook jail.

Share your wins.

9. banddswig

banddswig Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if I understand this, on facebook I can only accumulate 2000 LP/day but on the mobile device it could be unlimited?

10. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Facebook game has a 2000LP daily limit from play.

The mobile app has a separate 2000LP daily play limit.

Your loyalty points from the 2 combine so you have a 4K daily max.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.