1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ahardinjr, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddies and I are heading to Vegas this weekend and we have comps for the restaurants listed below. Any recommendations on what is good and what isn't on the menus?

- Tender Steakhouse
    - Camelot Steakhouse
    - Delights @ MGM Grand
    - Rock & Rita's
    - Mon Ami Gabi

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Easy!

Mon Ami Gabi is one of my favorite restaurants. If you are dining at night besure to go well before you will be hungry, last time my wait was 2 hours for outside table and there are no reservations for outside dining.

3. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi. Get there around 3 in the afternoon and ask for a table by the windows (or on the patio if it's tolerable in the shade). You'll be able to watch the Bellagio fountain show from your seat. I strongly recommend the Steak Frites, or at least something with Frites (fries) they're delicious!

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious how you were able to get comps at that eclectic group of restaurants.

5. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the recommendations for Mon Ami Gabi. We have dinner reservations for 5pm on Monday. Heard good things so I'm excited! Was definitely eye-balling one of their steak frites. Not sure if we will dine outside simply because it is supposed to be over 100 degrees in Vegas.

@Nittany1: My buddies and I got comps at Tender Steakhouse ($150), Camelot Steakhouse ($150), Delights @ MGM Grand ($50), and Rock and Rita's ($50) via MyVegas on Facebook.

I have $160 comp credit on my TR account, so using it at Mon Ami Gabi. We also have a couple of 24 Hour Buffet of Buffet passes to use too, woot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.