1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Real Estate Agents on the boards?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by captainron62, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in town for 6 days beginning on the 19th, I want to purchase a condo near boulder city when in town. I have a couple in mind, need an agent.

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Captain, what I have done many times when looking at homes out of my area, is email the listing agents for several of the homes I am interested in. I simply ask them to send me the listing sheet of the property. I get a GOOD feel right away if the realtor is someone I want to work with. To get on my bad side, either they ignore me totally,or require me to fillout some ridiculous form, etc. I have met some GREAT agents this way also, when they simply email me the requested info, politely ask if they can help me in any other way and basically don't bug the crap out of me. One of my biggest pet peeves is a listing agent who is being paid good money to list and thus sell a house, who after listing it doesn't do anything else. OMG, show the damn house to WHOEVER wants to see it! i would fire my selling agent if they did what some of these agents dont do, in a new york minute. I am an investor and have looked at hundreds if not thousands of homes across the country.

I inquired about a condo in Vegas approx a month ago and emailed the listing agent for the listing sheet. The response I got..."IS THIS MIKE?" I was like, no, this is Kelly, I am interested in this property and would like more info. He eventually sent the sheet but lost my business for being so unprofessional and not just with that one response. We are talking 2-3% of the closing price in commission, uh, act like a big boy. Lol

So anyway, sorry to be so long, but I would bet one of the listing agents will be very nice and helpful and you could make the connection that way.

Btw, I know you can most of the info off the Internet now, but there is sometimes some info, like room sizes or association info that can only be accessed by reviewing the actual listing sheet, so that's why I always look at that too. So there are never any surprises

Good luck house hunting!

3. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there is a husband / wife couple who are local agents, but damn if I can remember their screen name. PM Sonya, I am sure she will remember who the member is.

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure 3Cats is still our resident RE Agent.

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thank for the advice, I bought in state only, this is my first long distance adventure!!

6. sikwemu

sikwemu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used 3Cats (Tammy) and she was really helpful-wouldn't hesitate to use her again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.