1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any New Rewards Coming soon?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonnyC, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

I am 90 days away from my trip (the end of the trip)- so time to start getting the rewards.

I have 550,000 LP's and was really hoping to see a cabana reward. But I have yet to see any of those.

So shoudl I go ahead and book the other rewards I would desire: such as bottle service to Gold and the Dinner buffet pass to Mirage and Mandalay Bay - or possibly only one of those buffets and get the 2 tickets to Zarkana?

Or should I wait and see if a cabana reward comes up in the beginning of May?

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book what you want now - you can always cancel it later if something better comes along.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this, the only things you can't cancel are shows and rooms.

i have been playing since last july and have never seen a cabana award, just bucket of beers at MC or entry to Morea beach club.

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there might have been a cabana reward in the very beginning, but many of the earlier rewards are long gone and probably will not be back.

5. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yeah I vaguely remember there being a cabana reward over a year ago. I think it was for Mandalay Bay and I could be mistaken but it was something like 200,000 LP's

6. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing a little over a year, and the rule of thumb has been the rewards get lamer and more expensive. I wouldn't expect to see a cabana, and if there was, it would probably be at a lesser property for like half a million LPs.

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been holding out for some possible free play but summer is a busy time so perhaps I'm just dreaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.