1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any MLife tournamnent invitations

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Nittany1, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple years ago when I was staying at the MGM all the time,I would get invited to some tournament at least once a month.
    Craps,BJ,Slots,VP ,they sent mailers on everything.
    I have only stayed there once in the last couple years and my last 4 trips have been to Aria.
    I can't remember the last time I got anyhting on a tournament.
    Is it just me or have they cut back?

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm getting fewer, and the ones I'm getting are from Excalibur, NYNY, and Monte Carlo.

On the other hand, the Trop is sending out tons of tourneys for very little play.

3. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hardly receive tournament offers either. I used to get offers at least every other month. Maybe more people are coming out overall anyways and they have cut back on the tournaments that they used to entice people to come?

4. cardfelon

cardfelon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get mailers for tournaments all the time. At least 1 per month. Just got one for Bellagio for their Strike It Rich slot tournament in October. Most of their tournaments are invite only. If your interested I would let your host know and maybe they can help.

5. jimsam05

jimsam05 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really haven't gotten anything this year...

It has been very odd I haven't gotten anything from Aria or really any other MGM prop about tournaments. I was Nior and got things all the time last year and have played about the same level if not a bit more, just haven't gotten anything in the mail. My previous host did leave a year ago I never really figured I had to tell the new one that I like some of tourney action :nono: just assumed that the info was passed on. Usually go to Vegas 8 times a year all slot play earn roughly 180-220K tier credits each trip. $1, $5, $25 slots mostly. My offers are good always have FP & FB with 3 free nites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.