1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any legitimate Asian Massage places?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by dbamberg, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbamberg

dbamberg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read a few threads (going back a few years mostly) on a few places NOT to go, but can anyone recommend an Asian Massage location that won't offer the proverbial ending of joy? Or at least won't get mad when I refuse?

For the record, I am male, and I consider myself to be on the cheap end of frugal and so I don't want the full spa treatment, just a relaxing massage at a reasonably low price. ($75 or less not including tip in this case)

2. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas Rex goes into great detail regarding his experiences with Asian Massage parlors in Vegas.

Someone responded in his comment section, linking this article which should give you a good start at finding what you are seeking.

Thomas Bogle, a licensed massage therapist and owner of Hands On Therapeutic Massage, has had a similar experience with his Las Vegas clientele. The solicitation problem actually got so bad that Bogle approached Sprint about creating separate listings in the Yellow Pages for "the prostitutes and the people legitimately concerned about health and wellness." The phone company complied, dividing the listings into licensed and nonlicensed massage therapy, and although it has not been a perfect solution, Bogle says it has cut down on the number of callers seeking more than just a massage.

"Before, when people called they were for the most part interested in sex," Bogle says. "It was ridiculous. I had to ask every caller if they wanted a professional massage or if they wanted something else. But now that they've made the distinction in the phone book, we get maybe one or two calls a month from people looking for sex. It's really helped out a lot."

[YOUTUBE]cOZ5VcQIiFc[/YOUTUBE]

3. dbamberg

dbamberg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats great...I totally missed that one, and it looks to be a great post. Thanks for the info.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.