1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any ideas for after wedding dinner/reception?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Chuckberry1, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuckberry1

Chuckberry1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My sister is getting married in June. They're doing the drive thru thing near downtown Vegas. Probably 10-15 people. No foodies in attendance.

Any idea for an after wedding dinner spot? Looking at places that are $ 40 - $ 60 per head. I would prefer something on the strip just for convenience.

I've heard good things about the Circus Circus steak house? I've eaten at Joe's Stone Crab and at the Foundation Room - those are possibilities.

My favorite restaurants in Las Vegas are Pollo Loco, Hash House, and In N' Out. So I'm at a loss.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually think that Foundation Room might be a decent option, if only because they have a whole bunch of smaller rooms that could accommodate a relatively small group with some privacy. If you're interested in Mandalay Bay, I've been to group dinners of that size at Lupo, as well (the food is definitely decent Italian, albeit a bit unremarkable).

3. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Either of the Prayer Rooms at Foundation Room would be a nice size for your group. I suggest calling in advance to reserve the room for private dining.

Congrats!

4. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this is where I had my after-wedding reception dinner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.