1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any good non-24/7 EDM clubs to go to Wed night or Thurs night?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by scc31, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Gonna go Vegas w/ the GF and we're not big on clubs to begin with but I feel like it'll still be fun. I've been to Surrender, XS, and Marquee. Tao with the boys before and they're all great places. Do you a) recommend those places during the weekday? Or B) Hitting up somewhere else that places more top 20 stuff as oppose to EDM?

FYI: We're not willin to pay 50+ to enter a club... so hints and tips on how to get in as a couple would be highly recommended as well.

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    men usualy pay ladies dont , if u dont want edm i suggest tao but it might be edm, try to get one of the free cards u might have to pay she wont, the other places are edm and if you wont pay a cover will you pay 15-20$ for a drink

with all do respect you want free and no edm thats a tall order, go to carnival court or dueling pianos

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The unfortunate thing is most cater to EDM. During the weekdays you'll be limited as to where you can go each night as they are all not open every day. Maybe get on a host's guestlist or look up VIP for Free and sign up for that. Very solid feedback from users of the service on the Jack Colton board.

http://www.vipforfreelv.com/

Hope this helps.

4. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cleopatras barge

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.