1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any college aged people in town Sept 26-30?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by hillwood24, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently planning my first solo trip to Vegas, so I was hoping to find some other people to hang out with so I don't have to do everything alone. I'm a 22 year old male that just graduated college. I took my celebratory trip with friends in May, so now I'm taking a solo trip to just relax.

I fly in Thursday September 26th at about 9:30am and won't leave until Monday September 30th at about 3pm.

I like to play craps, blackjack, poker, and bet on sports. I'm also open to hitting some bars, catching a good show, or getting some good food.

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Guest

I'll be there on the 26th and maybe most of the 27th but continuing by trip to L.A. afterwards. I love Slots, BJ tables, just a solo trip here as well. I also plan to hit 1 or 2 of the food challenges Vegas has to offer.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bars like Blondies that have a Beer Pong section tend to attract college-aged visitors on the weekends. There are several others - I just don't recall where they are right now.

Bill

4. Eldon

Eldon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is college-aged?

Got my BS at 30 and MBA at 37.

Doubt I'll live long enough for a PhD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.