1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Alamo codes??

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by KazooTom, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not Vegas, but I need to take a short trip to Florida for a funeral and memorial service. Dates are 1/21 - 1/24. I found a reasonable rate from Alamo for my dates out of West Palm Beach airport. Does anyone have any good codes for Alamo that work in Florida?

2. RedRock702

RedRock702 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ High-Roller

If you use a VISA credit card, they have a good promo going on now until sometime in Feb. Google visa car rental discount codes. I got a great rate thru Alamo for LV in early Feb.

4. ihatesnow

ihatesnow Tourist

Save up to 20% and receive $30 off when you rent any size car in the United States, Latin America and Caribbean and pay with your Visa® card. Requires a 5-day minimum rental with a Saturday overnight keep.
    ID 7015504
    Coupon Code AD2338FDF

Save up to 20% and receive $15 off when you rent any size car in the United States, Latin America and Caribbean and pay with your Visa® card. Requires a 3-day minimum rental with a Saturday overnight keep.
    ID 7015504
    Coupon Code AD7394SDJ

5. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you :nworthy: I had just rebooked my rental for 2 weeks from now, and had dropped it another $40 (down more than $100 since booked a few weeks ago), BUT I used your code and dropped it another $20! So I have a full size for 5 and a half days for $117.75 all in!!

6. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all for your quick responses. We are members of their "Insiders" club. I tried the codes suggested and got the same price I had. Thanks for the suggestions. Guess I'll just keep trying.

nhcris, that's an awsome deal you got. Seems that some of the best deals are in Vegas.

7. Kcitsme

Kcitsme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the link. I checked, but couldn't find anything better than the one I already booked. I keep checking daily hoping the price will drop before our trip.

9. RodneyK

RodneyK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting the Visa discounts! Saved me $20!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.