1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anthony Cools tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Shelbymae, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So another week and Im gonna be in Vegas!!! My group had planned on going to the price is right show...but have learned its cancelled for the remainder of the month....so now we are looking for another show.
    I would love to go to the Anthony Cools show...can someone tell me the best way to get tickets...Does anyone know if his tickets are offered on the discount sites....so far Im having a hard time finding them.

2. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Tix 4 Tonight "usually" has Anthony Cools tix available. I say "usually" because it's never a guarantee from one day to the next. You can check Tix 4 Tonight's daily show availability by calling their number and listening to the daily recorded message. 1-877-849-4868, option 3. Anthony Cools was listed for Friday. Today's message should be updated soon from now (about 9:30am Vegas time). To get a sense of how likely it will be available during your trip, you may want to call daily and see if it's always available. If it is, good chance it will be during your dates.

3. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks DBear!! I will enter the number in my phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.