1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anthony Bourdain Food Tour of Vegas

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by smartone, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, the filming he's done here in town this week are for an episode of Parts Unknown Season 3.

Tonight is the finale of Parts Unknown Season 2 and the 7pm live broadcast" is for a live retrospective of the past season. It's at 7pm because it will be broadcast live immediately following the season finale (9-10pm Eastern, with the live broadcast 10-11pm Eastern).

It sounds like the Vegas episode of Parts Unknown will be very good (although Jet Tila really annoys me). Bourdain did a Vegas episode in the early days of No Reservations, but it was a pretty bad episode and failed to really showcase Las Vegas. In all fairness, a lot has changed in the eight years since he last visited.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the clarification! Tonight's live broadcast at 7 is from The Atomic on Fremont, so still will have a Vegas flair to it.

4. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep! I was there! From what I heard, they didn't focus on Vegas very much. It really was a look back at Season 2.

The Vegas episode for Season 3 is sounding like it's going to be excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.