1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another weekend room option has been added

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sandman748, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too bad it's the Excalibur. Also only one night.

I bet you we start to see the two night options disappear and one night will be the only option left. That way we have to choose between jumping from hotel to hotel or paying the second night, effectively making it only 50% off the regular rate.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, being in LA, I do take 1 night trips sometimes (it sucks, but we do it!) could be good. I don't mind Excalibur, it's clean. Could be worse.

Or I'd much rather have a free Saturday night and pay for a Sunday/Monday. It can be a $100 price difference.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At least they are adding them! I am happy to take a Friday night and pay for Wed & Thurs or Saturday night and pay for Sunday and Monday. Hopefully they get to Bellagio or something else!

4. vegasdiva48

vegasdiva48 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At some point I expect to see Circus Circus free for a week but the catch is you have to stay at the motel out back...Interesting circus circus is never sold out for their rooms,only their food.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They added Luxor now too!! Pyramid only, and the 2 night tower room seems to have disappeared... at least for now.

If they halved or quartered the points it probably would be, but it's a much as the Mandalay suite, why would take that instead haha.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.