1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

another Vegas related dvd purchase

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by LolaDoggie, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This one is a little beauty from 1968. THEY CAME TO ROB LAS VEGAS. I haven't watched it yet. Some of the stuff I buy or download is too much for me to stomach. Which is saying a lot, believe me. I'll give it a whirl and let you guys know. Jack Palance is in it though. He's always really cool.

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jack Palance one armed pushup

trying to post the [YOUTUBE] video of Jack Palance doing the one armed pushup after winning the Academy Award for City Slickers [/YOUTUBE] but can't seem figure it out.

PHP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxL5AFzzMY

3. OnTheHorizon

OnTheHorizon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the movie decades ago on the 4:00pm movie when I got home from school -- I enjoyed it, but then again, I was like 12-14 when I saw it. Heck, I may get the movie!

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh wow, this is some kind of awful. They've got the male lead doing his best Steve McQueen impersonation...hair, outfits and car similar to Bullitt. I am enjoying the groovy music and outfits. And there are some cool shots of the strip, downtown and interiors of Vegas. Elke Sommer isn't that bad. Jack Palance is always awesome. It's not as painful to watch as some Vegas stuff I've accumulated. I'm going to have to come up with an Alka Seltzer rating system for this stuff.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.