1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another tough serve

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My life the past few years has taken some really wild turns, divorce, major surgery, early retirement, second career, new girlfriend, etc. etc. The last few weeks has dealt another challenge, I now have full custody of my three kids, ages 7,8 and 9. Due to some really poor decisions my ex wife has made in the last five years, I figured this would be how it ended up. While I definantly enjoy every moment with them, I didnt realize how difficult it would be being Dad and Mom everyday. I definantly give it up to those who have done it for years, its a difficult job. I think its the toughest job in life to juggle everything and parent effectively. Some days, I wonder if I can do it. Im sure I can because I dont have any choice. This is just one of those days, I am sure it will pass.

Just venting, feels good to put it in writing.................

2. Elvira

Elvira Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really is the most difficult job, but at the end you will see everything is oke. Offcourse you can do this!
    Good luck and venting is a good thing.

3. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good for you...we are a 2 parent household and it's hard raising 2 children! I can't imagine doing it alone. I'm sure you will do a fine job and years from now your kids will thank you for it. Hang in there!

40th Birthday Bash!
  4. Canuckgem

Canuckgem Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I survived being a single mom to 5 kids. They're all grown up now and I count my blessings, but when I had 5 teenagers in the house I thought insanity would be a much easier option for facing the day lol! Good luck and have fun with the kids...they won't be young forever and once they're grown, they and you will remember the fun times....

5. KevinStoner

KevinStoner Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's definitely a hard job ... I'm a single dad of two children (son 12 and daughter 9) and two dogs. Sometimes life gets tough, that's what VEGAS (and weed) is for! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.