1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

another redemption question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by buckeyetodd, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    forgive me if this has been addressed in the past.

on dec 8, I "bought" 3 rewards, all of them were buffets for two. if I read correctly it said you could only redeem 3 awards in 30 days.

my trip to vegas is January 10th, yes 3 days to go, can't wait. it is now 30 days since my purchase.

my question is this, I still have points and since it has been 30 days since I got the buffets, can I now go ahead and use more points for one other reward?

not sure if the redemption quota was for how many I bought or how many I can use. I've read trip reports where it seems people have used tons of my vegas rewards all on the same trip.

thanks in advance for your help.

todd

gonna be a two royal trip!!
  2. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No - they are not considered redeemed until you go to the MLIFE desk.

3. pressitagain

pressitagain Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you purchased some sort of chip package. The answer would be no. You may purchase as many rewards as you like. You can only redeem "3 in 30 days while in Vegas." The wording is tricky. Except for the Wolfgang, monorail, House of Blues and Sugar Factory. Those don't count towards your 3 redemptions.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.