1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another pre-trip report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Heathcat, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heathcat

Heathcat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I'm out of here (work) at 5 to bus it down to Logan for an 8:25 pm flight. I definately plan on catching some sleep on the 5.5 hour flight, as I won't be arriving until 11 pm (2 am east coast time). Then grab the rental car and head over to the Orleans for my quiet night solo before the madness begins. I will be hitting the 10/7 DB poker and maybe a Graveyard special at the Courtyard Cafe. Tomorrow is pedicure, stock up on water, check in to the Hilton and grab a swim before the first girlie gets into town @ 4:30 pm. From there, god only knows!!! All I know for sure is gambling, drinking, pool, cabana, drinking, gambling, drinking....you get the picture. Oh yeah, and the Big Empire Cocktaill soiree on Saturday night! woo-hoo! [​IMG]

2. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right on. I've been able to get a little "solo" time on the last two trips while waiting for folks to arrive, and it's actually pretty nice. Not that we get real anal about who wants to do what, but it's very cool to just go and do what you want.

Have fun at the Soiree, I was in town for it last year but never made it to the event. DavidB said he usually goes, listen for the guy from Bahston, - Oops, just noticed your departure airport, well, that should make it easier...

[ June 10, 2004, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: doctor_al ]

3. sharoncity

sharoncity Guest

have a GREAT time Heathcat!!!! :D Sounds like it is going to be a blast. Can't wait to read all about it when you return. [​IMG]

4. NEON

NEON Tourist

Good luck and Have fun!!! [​IMG]
    I am right behind you at:

T-11
    T-73

It's great to have two T-'s [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.