1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another Pre-Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Kingston, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like this idea of pre-trip reports so here's mine.
    We (2 couples) are driving from the Bay Area to LV this weekend. We have 2 rooms for 4 nights at the Bellagio compliments of WagerWorks (June 10-14). This is our second WagerWorks financed trip, the first one used the NYNY rooms. Last time I did pretty well at blackjack, and craps proceeded to kick my teeth in.This time it's probably just going to slap me around a little as I've been practicing. Since we are driving, we'll have access to a car and plan on hitting downtown and the north strip area since we missed those last time. The four of us have Bellagio buffets on Monday and Thursday and MGM and Mirage buffets on Wednesday and Thursday. I have bought a new belt for just this occasion. We also managed to get some Dolphin Habitat and NYNY rollercioaster tickets. We also got some pretty good Mystere tickets for Thursday. We've had a countdown for the past few weeks (ok, months) till we get there. We plan on spending a good deal of time at the Flamingo and the Barbary Coast. Both were very good to us last trip. All the dealers were really friendly, and the drink service was pretty snappy. One word of advice my roommate discovered: If you want the waitress to return don't let her hear you make fun of her outfit. I found it very amusing when everybody else got their drinks except for my roommate. Don't worry, the actual trip report will be much more exciting, since this is the last time some of us can go for a few years.

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: Kingston ]</p>

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're going to be busy for 4 nights! [​IMG] Sounds wonderful!

I don't miss that drive from the Bay Area to Vegas at all. I miss Vegas, but not that drive. :D

Have a great trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.