1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Another craps strategy - looking for thoughts

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by DonnyC, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I generally am a 6, 8 bettor and play $5 tables. My 6 & 8 are always working and I only play a pass line bet if I want to throw the dice.

Would the odds be better to play 6, 8 always working and a Don't Pass or a Don't Come?

2. elrohir44

elrohir44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The odds are slightly better playing the don't instead of the do, but not enough that you will notice a significant difference. Just do whichever you enjoy more.

3. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are asking that if you plan on always placing the six and eight and want to know if an additional pass/don't pass come/don't come bet will improve your odds the answer is no. By making an additional bet, which incorporates a house advantage, you are merely adding additional risk. But the risk you are adding is less percentage wise than your place bets, especially if you take/lay odds.

:peace: :beer:

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  4. PTC Larry

PTC Larry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Come up with your own strategy as for six nights I tried all the strategies , sets, formulas and still lost my you know what. Not one winning crap session for the trip:nono:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.