1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another Cosmo Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HuskerBB, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Apr 20, 2007
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was thinking about staying at Cosmo next trip. Just played there a couple hours last time so while we are signed up for the card I was figuring on paying for the room. I do get an emails from them on occassion but nothing really with an offer. Just got one yesterday that had a deal with basically no discount on the room but a $100 dining credit.

Curious thing was I noticed that it referenced my wife's name. She must have given my email address when she signed up. The email says she has all of 197 Identity points. Not sure how many I have (the Identity website is still down) but it has to be more than she has as I played just as long as she did and for more $'s (we were both playing VP there). I looked back at a few of the earlier emails I had saved and they were all adressed to her - not sure I have gotten any.

Brings up a couple questions:

1. Has anyone else noticed Cosmo giving a better response to women than men in terms of comps/offers?

2. Do you think if I call and tell them we will both be there I might get a better deal/rate? (Like CET does with the companion number you can enter into their website).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.