1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

An obvious answer?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dutch34, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch34

Dutch34 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed out 1/16 to 1/20 and have over 700,000 gold coins...never really think to use them, except for seeing KA last trip. Anyway...

I can get KA again (or maybe Love), for 40,000, but I can only get one ticket (need 2) First, is this correct I can only get one? I can't get say, another ticket a day later with another 40k? If I can only get one, does it make more sense to use 5k to get a companion ticket for free (with purchase of a ticket)? Figure I'll need to buy another ticket anyway. I realize the points don't really matter as I don't think I can use 700k, but no need to give them away. Am I missing something, or is this the obvious answer?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The terms for the 1 ticket reward is limit 1 per player, so you could only redeem for one. I'm not sure how MyVegas has it setup exactly to get the seat for the ticket, but they use to try to upsell you additional tickets if you needed them so you could sit with your friends/family or significant other.

That being said, you'd still be required to purchase a ticket, so I'd go the Buy 1 Get 1 Free route for 5K and maybe use the rest for some Freeplay (if you are staying enough nights at MGM this trip.)

3. kathski

kathski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ka is dark during those dates. We will be there at the same time and when I called MyVegas to redeem they told me. Have a great trip

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.