1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Amazon vs. Google for Andriod

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gtomew, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing on my Samsung phone and recently on my pc. My question is I hear
    a lot about the Amazon version being a better payout. I currently play with Goggle game
    but if the Amazon is better should I switch? Will I loose all my chip/lps/current level if I switch? Thank you

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't lose you current chips or loyalty when you sync it to Facebook.

The Amazon version pays loyalty points when you complete a quest, where the Google version does not. Other than that, I don't think there is much difference.

3. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shock I am already synced to Facebook just wondering when I delete the Google version
    I am playing now and download the Amazon one. Will all my chips/lps/level be gone when I change
    mobile versions.

4. rjrucinski

rjrucinski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As the other poster said, when you get the Amazon version, you will log in with your facebook account and your loyalty points and coin balance will appear. I played on my android a couple times and realized no loyalty points for completing challenges - which kind of defeats the purpose. The only time I go in on my phone is when I want to quick get the free chips.

5. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you also get LPs when you level up

6. daveg000

daveg000 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree - delete the google game install the Amazon version - no problem - everything is back when you sync, more LPs awarded, did it on my phone and tablet.

I also installed "Amazon apps" - don't remember if that was necessary. you may have to change the security setting only allowing play store apps to allow installation from amazon.

7. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you to all I will do this.

8. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Can someone walk me through how to get the Amazon version--Samsung Android. I had it, but must have completed an update, b/c now I don't get LP for challenges.

9. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't have the Amazon Appstore, then follow these directions:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=sonya&docId=1000626391

After that is installed, I would delete the Google version of the MyVegas app, then go into the Amazon Appstore and search for MyVegas there. Both the slot and blackjack versions are in there. Just install from those and the Amazon Appstore will update them in the future.

Unless, of course, your device does not allow installation of the Amazon Appstore... Then.. well... that sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.