1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Amazing Deal! Ugly Mug Beer Festival Aug 12th Mandalay Bay

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mdm4sfest, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will just be missing out on this value but for the price of $7.63 via Groupon it cant be beat...

8 p.m. Friday, August 12th, 2016 at Mandalay Bay Beach:
    "Join your favorite personalities from x107.5 and enjoy UNLIMITED SAMPLES from loads of craft beer selections! Plus, performances on the RideNow Powersports stage from Big Data and The Unlikely Candidates! One 5oz Tasting Mug will be provided upon entry and the samples keep going until 11:30 pm!"

Blue Moon (Table Pils, White IPA, Belgian White), St. Archer (Blonde Ale, Hoppy Pilsner, Pale Ale, IPA), Gambrinus and Trumer Pils (Shiner Bock, Trumer), Ballas Point (GF Sculpin, Calm Before the Storm), Oskar Blues (Dale’s, Priscilla), 21A (Watermelon Wheat, Down to Earth Session IPA), Tenaya Creek (702 Pale, Brown), Green Flash/Alpine (Passion Fruit Kicker, Duet), Rogue (Honey Kolsch, 6 Hop) and Belching Beaver (Me So Honey, Great Lei IPA).

Use code ENJOY20 at checkout and it brings the price to $7.63

Not sure if referrals are allowed so if not I apologize but if so its appreciated...

https://www.groupon.com/visitor_referral/h/d7d4a6bb-2d90-4c40-a239-396a51cc4b5e

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your referral code broke the link system we have set up here. I'll have Scott look at it to see why, but this one will work:

Check Rates & Dates

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.